Take your adventure to new heights!
General Admission $15 and Sky Tykes $5
Last ticket is sold at 4:15pm Sun-Thu and 7:15pm Fri-Sat.
Do you have what it takes to soar 3-stories up? Test your agility, strength and nerves on our indoor Ropes Course overlooking historic Union Station. More than 90,000-cubic feet of climbing space and 30 obstacles take you almost to the top of the trainshed. Feeling really brave? Try the SkyRailTM, a 100-foot long rigid zip line that glides 50 feet above the Union Station lobby. You are in control of where to go and what to do, making this a sure hit for adventurers of all ages and skill level!
A miniature version of the course, Sky Tykes, is available for our youngest guests who are under 48" tall. Guests 12 and under must be accompanied by a paid adult 18+
All participants must wear shoes with a closed toe and heel.
Admission is $15 for the general course and $5 for Sky Tykes for this 30-minute experience.
In order to provide the greatest experience for all guests, all tours will depart at the time chosen. Any guests who arrive more than 10 minutes past their scheduled departure time risk losing their spot, and will be moved to the next available tour time.
Are You "Ropes Ready?
- You've got closed heel and toe shoes! All participants must wear shoes with a closed toe and heel.
- You've signed a waiver - must be 18 to sign, or must be the parent or guardian of any minor going on a course to be able to sign.
- The right height? You must be under 48" for the Tykes course, or be 48" to 6'8" for the large course. You must weigh less than 300 pounds.
- The right age to go alone? You must be 13 to go alone. Not 13? Your chaperone must be 18 or older.
- Got a ticket and a wristband? Check in with the ticketing attendant for your session - all sessions subject to availability.
- Empty pockets? Lockers are free to use! Sorry, NO phones, keys, wallets, purses, or clipped go-pros.