Code of Conduct
Welcome to St. Louis Union Station
We strive to provide an enjoyable and safe environment for you, your family, and the employees. St. Louis Union Station, including the parking areas, and all St. Louis Union Station attractions (collectively the “Complex”) are private property. The Complex is open for the purpose of dining and entertainment, thus appropriate behavior is always required. The rules set forth in this code of conduct will always be in effect while visiting St. Louis Union Station and our complex and are subject to change. Persons who refuse to comply with the code will be asked to leave the Complex. Those who fail or refuse to leave the Complex after being asked based on a violation of the code may be subject to arrest.
The following rules govern your visit at St. Louis Union Station and the Complex:
Visitors 16 years of age and younger are always required to be accompanied by a parent or supervising adult age 21 or older after 3PM. A valid ID will be required. One adult may accompany up to six (6) youths. All accompanied youths must remain with the supervising adult. Supervising adults are responsible for the youth they accompany.
The following general activities will not be accepted:
- Loitering; weapons; panhandling; solicitation; gathering of groups with the intent of disorderly conduct; Lewd conduct; Throwing objects; Attempts to enter prohibited areas or areas designated for employees only; Smoking or vaping, this is allowed in designated areas only; Violations of the law; Activity that threatens the property or safety of guests, employees or tenants.
- Possession of weapons of any kind including guns, knives, or any other items used, or which could be used for the purpose of causing injury or harm to others.
- Fighting, violence, threats of violence, harassment or disruptive behavior will lead to immediate expulsion.
- Patrons who appear drunk or under the influence of illegal substances may be asked to leave the Complex.
- St. Louis Union Station and the Complex reserve the right to inspect all bags, backpacks, purses, handbags, or containers entering St. Louis Union Station and the Complex.
- Alcoholic beverages, non-alcoholic beer, and food purchased outside of the Complex is strictly prohibited.
- Animals are not permitted except for Purina Plaza Animal Shows and trained service animals for guests with disabilities.
- Bags and backpacks with the exceptions for diaper bags and other bags, handbags, fanny packs, purses used for medical reasons may be allowed but are subject to inspection upon entrance and at any time thereafter.
- Commercial camera equipment is only allowed with prior written permission (for commercial photography call 314-621-5262 and ask to speak to a catering representative for authorization and payment of the photography fee). Permission is granted on a case by case basis based on availability and at the discretion of St. Louis Union Station and the Complex.
- Containers - aerosol cans (i.e. paint) are prohibited.
- Coolers - hard or soft sided and Styrofoam coolers are prohibited.
- Hover boards, skateboards, roller skates, and roller blades are not allowed at St. Louis Union Station or the Complex.
- Laser pointers, drones, tasers, stun guns, and fireworks are not permitted.
- Shoes and shirts must always be worn.