A Legend Among Historic Hotels in St. Louis
Visitors to St. Louis can stay at the historic St. Louis Union Station Hotel, a AAA-approved Four Diamond hotel known for its refined and stylish upscale attributes, extensive amenities and a high degree of hospitality, service and attention to detail.
St. Louis Union Station Hotel is a member of Historic Hotels of America®, the official program of the National Trust for Historic Preservation for recognizing and celebrating the finest historic hotels across America.
Must See Highlights
- Grand Hall: With 65-foot ceilings and archways that reach to the sky, the Grand Hall houses the lobby lounge bar with a unique, dazzling 3D projected light show. Among the frescoes, gold leaf detailing, and mosaics visitors will be awed by the Allegorical Window, a handmade stained glass window with hand-cut Tiffany glass features three women representing the main U.S. train stations during the 1890s — New York, St. Louis and San Francisco. Grand Hall Website
- St. Louis Attractions: A trip to the city would not be complete without visiting the Gateway Arch, attending a concert at the Stifel Theater, or exploring City Museum, St. Louis’ best kept secret. All are located minutes from the St. Louis Union Station Hotel.
- Sports Venues: St. Louis Union Station Hotel is minutes away from Busch Stadium, Ballpark Village and the Enterprise Center.
- Luxury Amenities: Take advantage of Four Diamond hospitality with an outdoor swimming pool, a complimentary 24-hour fitness center, garden courtyard views and elegant suites.
- Ample Event Space: Four unique ballrooms, the largest accommodating 1,300 guests for banquets, weddings, or conferences.